Al Jaber Precision Engineering and Contracting L.L.C. (AJPEC) is committed to performing all its operations and activities in a safe manner that shall not pose threat to human life, natural environment, and company property.
AJPEC will ensure the following:
- Full compliance with the Abu Dhabi EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety) requirements, all applicable legislative requirements of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE federal/labor laws, UAE / international standards and Client’s requirements for its area of work.
- AJPEC considers that Management is most accountable for Environment, Health, and Safety of each employee working with AJPEC.
- Identify Environmental, Health and Safety Hazards, assess risks and formulate mitigation measures and implement them.
- Be proactive in resource conservation, pollution prevention, and waste management.
- Continual customer satisfaction by providing quality, environment-friendly, health and safe working condition.
- To ensure the provision of sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision.
- Ensure protection of the Health and Safety of our employees, clients, visitor and other stakeholders.
- Setting objectives and targets at all levels and aligns them with the EHS policy commitments of Al Jaber Corporate.
- Ensure EHS self-regulation and continual improvement in the EHS performance.
- Making every employee responsible towards implementing the EHS policy, realize objectives and targets and follow EHS procedures.
- To ensure the prevention of accidents in the work area through vigilance and proper employee training and to ensure the compliance with all legal requirements pertaining to the health and safety of people.
- The management will ensure the provision of adequate resources towards fulfilling this policy statement and to improve the EHS standards and objectives.
- This policy shall be communicated to all personnel working with and on behalf of the organization and conduct an annual review of this policy to facilitate continual improvement.